Dear parents, Teachers and my dear students more...
stpau Admission Procedure
Parents who wish to seek admission for their wards are advised to approach the school by the last week of april.
THE FOLLOWING ARE REQUIRED FOR THE ADMISSION OF PUPILS
- An original and attested copy of the Birth Extract
- Community Certificate.
- A duly filled in application form.
- The Transfer Certificate from the school last attended. T.C. from other Boards must be counter signed by the respective officers.
- A testimonial of good conduct.
- Migration Certificate must be produced by students from other states/countries.
- The school authorities reserve the right to refuse admission to a pupil without assigning any reason. They also reserve the right of refusing the further continuance of any pupil whose conduct, in their opinion, is not satisfactory or who is not profiting by his stay / presence in the school.